Homepage for Venriel 2.0, using a homebrew system to tell a story set in fictional, modern-day Venriel.
- More spells, weapons, features
- Character sheet changes (dam% on weapons, cleaned secondary skills)
- Changed avoidance formula from 2.5*AGI to 2.3*AGI. Also changed sprint formula.
- Added new features, spells, items, etc.
- Added # of features a character should have on character sheet
- Added spell save challenge to appear on spell macros with a save included, also added mana cost to macros
- Clearly defined how spell slots work as well as encumbrance's effects
- Started sign features
- Changed mana equation to 2+floor(Wisdom*1.2)
- Fucked with aim/avoidance equations
- Added armor mods/enchantments
- Started StrayLight
- Added weapon, armor, other item details (in progress)
- Changed how spell level effects spell save challenge, and allow lower level spells to be cast at higher levels
- My back hurts
- Added new spells, features as well as reformatted existing documents
- Added multifire mechanic and status effects
- Too many character sheet bug fixes
- Made Venriel 2.0
- So many sprites
- Too many maps
- Kill me
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.